Welcome to the Archive!
January 2016 Series
- Mandy Hale – New York Times Best-Selling Author talks about an abusive relationship.
- Angelia Waite – Pastor and author healing from the loss of a child.
- Brownie Vaughn – CEO of “You Are Singled Out” shares her struggle with confidence.
- Adrienne Lyons – Entrepreneur finding hope despite depression.
- Sandy Griffin – Coach & speaker shares how the Lord helped her heal after divorce.
- Michelle Moore – Author, coach, and business woman discovers hope after abandonment.
- Sheryl Griffin – Author & speaker finds healing after abortions.
- Laura Duksta – NY Times best-selling children’s author & speaker explains how she came to see the loss of her hair as a blessing.
- Amanda Roberts – Women’s Event Coordinator thrives for Jesus after sexual abuse and rape hijacked her childhood.
May 2016 Series
- Elizabeth Hagen (Thoughts of Worthlessness)
- Monica Matthews (Single Motherhood)
- Christy Neal (Adultery)
- Marsha Gill (Bitterness & Purpose)
- Sarah Beckman (Care Taking & Boundaries)
- Michele Davenport (Freedom after Patterns of Abuse)
- Paula Wallace (Miscarriage)
- Patti Herrington (Suicide of a Loved One)
- Ginny Priz (Codependency)
- Shannon Stokes Sheppard (Control)
- Michele Cushatt (Control)
August 2016 Series
- Debra Solberg – Food Addiction
- Tammy Daniel – Emotional Affairs
- Cortney Edmondson – Family Secrets
- Stephanie Greer – Infertility
- Lisa Hooks – Fantasy & Pornography
- Maggie Kavanaugh – Chronic Illness
- Kelly Edmonds – Adoption
- Laurie Delk – Widowhood
- Christine Vince – Anxiety
- Rachel Cortner – Abusive Marriage
December 2016 Series
- Patty Mason – Depression
- Monica Schmelter – Suicide of a Loved One
- Meredith Kendall – Violent Attack
- Heather Lenzy – Failed Relationships
- Amber Fuller – Cheating Spouse
- Vonetta Carter – Abortion/SIDS
- Amy Rae Butler – Manipulative/Deceptive Relationships
- Lisa Murray – Achievement Anxiety
- Fatima Eid – Repressed Memories of Abuse
- Lacey Buchanan – Raising a Child with Special Needs
April 2017 Series
- Athena Dean Holtz (Spiritual Abuse)
- Jennifer McGill (Losing Your Purpose)
- Maria Oliveira (Pride & Dishonesty
- Diane Cunningham (Addiction)
- Sheila Preston Fitzgerald (Amputation & Loss)
- Nicole Young (Adult Industry)
- Andrea Casteel Smith (Physical & Emotional Scars)
- McKenna Hydrick (When Children Fall Ill)
- Sue Z. McGray (Feeling Invisible)
- Hope Beryl-Green (Sex Trafficking)